Pentagon Website Monitoring Training Course Sections:
* First side: infrastructure (familiarity with the structural concepts of the website)
- Domain types and their characteristics;
- Web hosting and all kinds of hosts and servers;
- Database and its application;
- Familiarity with the Content Management System and its history;
- The difference between proprietary coding and the use of content management systems;
- Familiarity with the host provider panel and its control panel (C Panel and Direct Admin).
* Second side: interface and user experience (UI and UX)
- Psychological principles of colors and the attractiveness of the website;
- Performing branding of colors, logos, and slogans of the organization in different sections of the website;
- Responsiveness of the website and how to analyze and monitor compatibility with different screens;
- Ease of access to different sections and principles of optimal content layout;
- Principles of marketing in the design of home pages, landing pages, email templates, etc.;
- Use well-known e-commerce tools to influence the shopping experience and turn potential customers into loyal customers.
* Third side: Security
- The necessity and principles of backing up the database and the content of the website;
- Familiarity with different types of hackers;
- Familiarity with the types of attacks and ways to prevent them;
- Introduction of website security analysis tool;
- Monitoring website security with the tools introduced and explaining how they work;
- Troubleshoot and fix possible future errors.
* Fourth side: Speed
- Introduction of speed analysis tools;
- Familiarity with cache capability and how to use it;
- Introduction to CDN;
- Check for errors displayed by the speed analysis tool and monitor their correction;
- Website optimization strategies and their permanent management.
* Fifth side: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- The importance of content and the need to optimize website content;
- Introducing various types of content and strategies for producing quality content;
- Website optimization for humans and robots;
- Familiarity with Google algorithms and how to search the website;
- Connecting websites to social networks and quick marketing;
- SEO analysis methods and tools;
- SEO tools and principles of using and monitoring them;
- Principles of keyword search;
- Creating links (LinkBuilding) and their types.